We are following updated COVID-19 safety protocols, providing a safe as possible environment for both client and therapist. Below are our current operating procedures designed for your protection, helping you to restore your peace of mind while also being able to enjoy your needed benefits of therapeutic massage and bodywork treatments.
Prescreening before Your Appointment
To best protect your health and the health of others, you'll be asked a few pre-screening questions related to COVID-19 and your current health, before each massage and bodywork session. For example:
- Have you been vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you been in contact with anyone known to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms as a NEW PATTERN since the beginning of the pandemic: Fever, Chills, Sore Throat, Cough, Runny nose, Fatigue, Shortness of breath, Digestive issues, Loss of sense of taste or smell, Rash or skin lesions (especially on the feet), Sudden onset of muscle soreness (not related to a specific activity)?
- Only one client is present in the facility at a time. (If a client is accompanied by a person serving as a caregiver or guardian, that guest must observe all other requirements of clients).
- Wearing a face mask is optional for the client. The therapist wears one for the duration of the client's visit.
- Upon entry into the facility, the client (1) uses hand sanitizer, (2) is touch-free temperature scanned, and (3) completes a COVID-19 related questionnaire. The client must pass this first screening step before entering into the inner office and treatment areas.
Your therapist is wellness checked at the start of the day and before each client visit, and screens each client using a touch-free thermometer before each appointment. Readings above 100 degrees F. will necessitate the appointment to be canceled/rescheduled. We cannot provide services if you have a fever or any other symptoms related to COVID-19.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Your therapist wears a face mask for the duration of the client's visit.
- In addition to the face masks worn, a table shield is also available for use if desired during treatment of the neck and shoulders while the client is face-up on the table, then removed when the client moves to prone (face down) position.
Additional Sanitization and Disinfecting
- As always, all linens used during a client's treatment session are removed to the laundry. All table, face cradle, and table shield surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before freshly laundered and sanitized linens are replaced for the next client.
- The bathroom is equipped with both a touch-free soap dispenser and touch-free paper towel dispenser.
- All high-touch surfaces in the entryway, office, massage room, and bathroom are cleaned and disinfected after each client.
- A medical grade air purifier is run for a minimum of one hour after each client visit.
We will continue to do all of the above for everyone's safety. Please contact me with any questions you may have. We wish you all the best. Be happy, be well!